Just Eat - Takeaway delivery Review
All software names, brands, company names, registered and well-known trademarks mentioned on Marmotgraphics for reference only and their copyright belongs to their respective owners. Marmotgraphics claims no ownership, representation or development of games and apps reviewed on this site.
Just Eat - Takeaway delivery Review Is Coming
We work hard to provide you with top-notch reviews, so it may take more time than expected. You can get familiar with the app's main features in the official description provided below.View all reviews
Dream of becoming a professional software critic? We're looking for young talents.
Rooting around in cluttered drawers for paper takeaway menus is a thing of the past, and awkward phone orders have gone the way of video rental stores and tamagotchi. It’s never been easier to order a fresh, delicious meal, right on your Android phone or tablet.
• Choose from a globe-spanning range of cuisines and explore tens of thousands of menus. Pizza to pad thai, healthy to hearty, fish and chips to falafel, steak to salad – we’ve got food for every mood.
• Hungry for a bargain? Personalise your search results to find tasty discounts and exclusive money-saving offers.
• Use your postcode or device’s location services to find local restaurants and takeaways close by and see them on a map. We can even help with handy directions if you’re picking your food up yourself.
• Ordering is quick and easy. No more mumbled phone calls to busy restaurants.
• Loads of local menus at your fingertips. Clear out that old takeaway menu drawer and put it to a better use, like hiding biscuits.
• Order with confidence thanks to millions of customer restaurant reviews and clear star ratings.
• Searching for what you want is easy. Discover, list and filter by restaurant name, review score, star rating, distance, special offers, distance and cuisine type.
• Pay by cash on delivery or collection, or safely and securely by debit and credit card.
• Follow your meal’s progress, from the restaurant receiving your order to the delivery driver ringing your doorbell.
• Share your experience with other Just Eat customers. Review your meal and the restaurant service in a couple of taps.
• Log in with your existing Just Eat account or create a new account in seconds.
• Re-order your favourites in a flash from your order history. You can even save your card details and avoid endless fiddly forms.
NOTE: This app will only work properly in the United Kingdom. If you’re not of this sceptered isle, try it out when you next visit the Queen and enjoy a traditional British takeaway. We’ll have the large cod and chips, thanks.