Uniblue RegistryBooster And Abexo Free Registry Cleaner Reviews
Uniblue RegistryBooster Review
Uniblue RegistryBooster is an award winning registry cleaner software. Uniblue RegistryBooster is a product of Uniblue Systems Limited. The software provides solutions to user like: conducting a deep scan of user’s registry, checking for file extension errors and other registry conflicts and then repairing or removing unused, corrupted and harmful files so it will optimize user’s PC’s performance.
Uniblue RegistryBooster is available for Windows XP and Vista. Trial version is available to download at this registry cleaner software website.
Uniblue RegistryBooster Highlight Features
- Registry Scan (including: Scan History and Summary, Advanced Error Detection Technology, Automatic Removal, Manual Removal, Ignore List, Detailed Error Descriptions, ActiveX, OLE, COM Sections Scan, Help Section Scan, User Software Settings Scan, System Software Settings Scan, Shared DLLs Section Scan, System Drivers Scan, Invalid File Associations Scan, Startup Section Scan, Sound and App Events Scan, Uninstall Section Scan)
- Registry Defrag (including: Registry Defrag History, Automatic Registry Defrag)
- Backup & Restore (including: Automatic Backup During Scan, Backup History, One-Click Registry Restore)
- Registry Cleaner Settings (including: Launch Application at Start-Up, Launch Scan at Start-Up, Start in System Tray, Confirm Backups Before Registry Scan)
Abexo Free Registry Cleaner Review
Abexo Free Registry Cleaner is a free registry cleaner software that help user to scan and fix their registry errors. Abexo Free Registry Cleaner is a product of Abexo. This free registry cleaner software will help user to clean Windows registry problems, and help improve the system performance.
Abexo Free Registry Cleaner is available for Windows XP and Vista. It is available to download at this registry cleaner software website.
Abexo Free Registry Cleaner Highlight Features:
- Registry Backup – This allows user to back their registry before they start any optimization.
- Registry Cleanup – This will scan the registry for invalid entries and fix them.
- Undo Cleanups – This is a safety feature, if user notices misbehavior of their system after they cleanup, they can use this tool to return back to their previous registry status.