TuneUp Utilities Review
TuneUp Utilities is more than standalone registry repairing software, it is a system utility suite which solves PC problems easily and prevent others from occurring, increases system performance effectively, and customizes user’s computer settings intelligently. TuneUp Utilities is a product of TuneUp Distribution GmbH. The software provides the registry fixing solution and system optimizing solutions for user to: restore order to user’s PC with 23 powerful tools, do extensive maintenance and repairs for user, and come with easy-to-use and intuitive features and much more.
TuneUp Utilities is available for Windows Vista and XP SP2 (both 32- and 64-bit versions). Trial version is available to download and try for 30 days fully functional trial version.
TuneUp Utilities Highlight Features:
- TuneUp Drive Defrag – Lets user to defragment hard disks, thus speeding up Windows and other programs.
- TuneUp Registry Defrag – This tool corrects physical errors in the registry and defragments it.
- TuneUp Speed Optimizer – Speeds up the system and Internet, offers tips for system configuration.
- TuneUp StartUp Manager – User can control which programs are executed at Windows startup.
- TuneUp Memory Optimizer (Windows XP only) – Allows user to monitor and optimize free memory in the background.
- TuneUp Disk Space Explorer – Shows user the disk space usage of their system.
- TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance – Allow user to clean up their system and defragment their drives at the click of a mouse button.
- TuneUp Registry Cleaner – This tool allows user to scan and remove invalid entries and references from their system.
- TuneUp ShortCut Cleaner – User can remove invalid shortcuts from the Start menu, the Quick Launch bar, and the Desktop.
- TuneUp Uninstall Manager – This tool displays a list of installed programs. And it is a reliably uninstalls programs.
- TuneUp Disk Doctor – Lets user to find and correct errors on their drives.
- TuneUp Repair Wizard – Lets user to solve the frequent Windows problems.
- TuneUp Undelete – User can recover files that have been deleted from the Recycle Bin.
- TuneUp System Control – Lets user to control the look and feel of the Windows interface.
- TuneUp Styler – This feature lets user to change Windows symbols, logon screens, the Welcome screen and the visual style.
- TuneUp Process Manager – Allows user to manage currently running programs.
- TuneUp Registry Editor – Helps user to edit and browse the registry.
- TuneUp Shredder – Lets user to delete files securely, ensuring that they cannot be recovered later.
- TuneUp System Information – Provides comprehensive information on user’s computer.
- TuneUp Uninstall Manager – Uninstalls programs user doesn’t need anymore.