KidRocket Browser And Crazy Browser Reviews
KidRocket Browser Review
KidRocket Browser is a free internet browser for kids that comes with Internet Filter and PC Desktop Protection. KidRocket Browser was developed by KidRocket team. The software lets kids browse only the kid safe website and have fun with kid games. It also gives parents to set time limits and internet filter.
KidRocket Browser is available for Windows 98, 2000, XP, MCE, and Vista. User can download the software from this kid web browser software website.
KidRocket Browser Highlight Features:
- Email for Kids with Art/eCard attachments
- Time Lock for limiting a child’s time on the computer.
- Comes with updated browser navigation (thumbnail GUI) and graphics.
- Includes Kidrocket.org websites. (Public & KidSafe)
- Has new online games and puzzles.
- Desktop protection “Lockdown” with ctrl+alt+delete disabling.
- Comes with full featured children web browser, internet filter.
- Has interactive math flashcards with configurable math equations.
- Has art section with Doodle/Paint Pad & StarBrite (Lite-Brite) game.
- Has full featured parental control panel in browser admin area.
- Let user customize the browser with almost 250 colors.
- Parents can Allow/Block Printing.
- Parents can Allow/Block Email.
- Comes with built-in popup blocker
- Comes with Time in Use tool: timer and Digital Clock.
- User Experience with KidRocket Browser Software
Crazy Browser Review
Crazy Browser is a powerful free web browser that makes surfing the web more comfortable and less confusing. Crazy Browser was developed by CrazyBrowser.com. The software lets open multiple sites and windows inside a single browser task. It also comes with Smart Pop-up Blocker that blocks all the annoying pop-ups automatically.
Crazy Browser is available for Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Windows Server 2003 or Windows NT 4.0 or later. User can download the software for free from this web browser software website.
Crazy Browser Highlight Features:
- Tabbed Browsing – Allows user to open multiple sites and windows inside a single browser task. Web pages are organized on tabs to prevent user’s screen from getting cluttered.
- Customizable Mouse Navigation (Mouse Gesture) – Provides user a quick access to common functions of Crazy Browser.
- Plug-ins – Supports for 3 kinds of plug-ins: COM Objects, Scripts and Executable Files.
- Built-in Smart Pop-up Blocker – Allows user to prevent most pop-up windows from appearing over pages they want to view while you’re using the Internet.
- Groups – User can set up several different groups of sites that all open on different tabs with just one click.
- Multimedia Data Loading – User can control the download of multimedia, ActiveX, Images, Videos.
- The software can handle multiple monitors.
- Has tab status indicators.
- User can user middle mouse button click on links open on new tab.
- Has Zooming Web page feature.